1. The handbook is the most effective medium of parent- teacher communication. Parents are requested to check the handbook daily, look in for homework endorsement made by the teacher and to communicate their wish through their handbook.
2. Irregular attendance at school, habitual laziness, disobedience, dishonesty or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school within or outside the campus, are sufficient reasons for the suspension , dismissal of a student.
3. Any wilful damage caused by the pupil to the building, furniture, apparatus or any other school property is liable to be made good by the parent/guardian.
4. Parents are requested to fill up the personal record form correctly and send it to the class teacher immediately. They shall go through the instructions, rules and regulations etc and impress upon their children the need for impliciit and strict observance. Their co-operation with school authorities is earnestly solicited for the pupil's progress and improvement of their conduct.
5. Change of address of the parents, both official and residential should be intimated immediately.
6. Parents are requested not to park their vehicles in front of the School gate.
7. If the parents seek an information or wish to make complaint they should do so to the Principal only. All communications urgent or otherwise except applications for leave should be addressed to the Principal and not to the class teacher. Parents shall meet the Principal on all working days from 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
8. Parents are requested to meet the Principal without fail if and when called for to discuss progress and conduct of the children.
9. The parents shall bear in mind that their co-operation is essential for enforcement of regularity, Punctuality and discipline and for raising the standard of pupils.
10. Parents are not permitted to meet the teachers during the school working hours.
11. Parents meeting time with the principal / Vice - Principal / Co-ordinator / teachers will be after 3.30 p.m.